Can't pass the 'Tell us more about you' Page
I am just starting my business and would like to sign up for a PayPal business account. I have a single member LLC registered in Wyoming and my LLC has obtained an EIN through the IRS, but I am not a US citizen and I do not have an SSN, can I not have a PayPal business account? On this page of 'Tell us more about you', they told me I need to fill in my SSN, how can I solve this problem?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- When I enter Seller tools to manage saved PayPal buttons, I am logged out! in Products & Services Archives
- Facebook link showing my last 4 digits of debit card in Transactions Archives
- Paypal keeps asking me to set up a biz account, and won't let me use PayPal until I do this. in Managing Account Archives
- Questions about paypal subscriptions for a membership site, new model in Transactions Archives
- How to get Overview page in Managing Account Archives