Can't login to my account, Not receiving the security code on my phone number.

Ob9
Contributor
Contributor

I can't log in to my account, I'm having this issue since Oct 30th. It is asking me to type a code that is supposed to be sent to my phone number, but I'm not receiving any code, I've talked to the chat 5 times, they were asking me to change the password...when it doesn't work they say wait 24h and try again...eventually, they told me to call the phone service and they will deactivate your phone number so you can login...Now I want to know if there is a way that I can solve this problem without calling the phone service! (I can't talk on the phone due to some health issues). thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ob9 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ob9
Contributor
Contributor

I tried all these things, at first I contacted customer service via Twitter, they told me to contact the live chat on Paypal website, I contacted the live chat 5 times and as I said in the post they didn't solve my problem, the last guy from the chat said that I should contact the phone service...then I contacted the Facebook page, same as Twitter they told me to contact the live chat...Seems like none of you guys want to do their job properly.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ob9 

You guys???

Thanks for having a go at me for giving up my time to provide you with all the ways that I know of to contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ob9
Contributor
Contributor

Oh sorry, I thought you work at Paypal, the form of your answer is similar to what Paypal customer service use so I thought you are one of them, but anyway thank you for your time and sorry again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.