I can't log into my PayPal due to I can not get by the first screen to log in, which asks me for a mobile phone number. I don't have one or a cell at all, but I do have a PayPal account. So how do I get past this ridiculous screen so I can access my account ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
You would need customer services to help you access your account.
However once in you would need to add a mobile phone number or you will hit the same problem everytime you log out.
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
I Have the problem of not having a Cell Phone So I Can't Log In BUT I AM NOT GOING TO BUY A CELL PHONE JUST TO LOG INTO PAYPAL!...FACE BOOK PAYPAL is Useless, They won't answer me, or help, my E-mails are NOT REPLIED TO...Only thing Left is to Stop Using ...PayPal....CAN NO ONE TELL ME HOW TO LOG IN WITHOUT A CELL PHONE (I've land line)!..I'm being forced out after 20 years using this service..
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I have an available balance on credit card but I cant access funds in Transactions Archives
- Why cant business account access the service to transfer money to a bank account? in Transactions Archives
- Cant change the name (complex sitiuation) in Managing Account Archives
- withdrawal issues in Transactions Archives
- i cant make transfer to my bank card just after i added a new card to my account what can i do? in Transactions Archives