Can't log in to account after set up 2FA

pudło
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm having trouble with signing in to my second account. I set up a new account with a new email, verified it, entered the card and decided to set up 2FA as well. I created it, the confirmation code from the application (Authy) passed successfully, but after logging out of the account and the subsequent attempt to login, after entering the 2FA code, it will write the following: Sorry, we could not confirm it’s you. I'm sure all data is correct, because re-login immediately after logging out and I know that code from 2FA was correct because of successfully set up 2FA

Any solutions? 

Thanks for response

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Harsha4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @pudło,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues while logging in to your account. In this type of situation, it is best to give us a call. Once we can verify some information with you over the phone, we can aid in resolving the issue. You can find the number to reach us by going to https://www.paypal.com, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting 'Contact'. Please visit the link to get more information when you face this kind of issues.

Thank you,

Harsha 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.