Can I still verify my account even though I don't have a credit/debit card or bank account?

brent21121
New Community Member

Can i still verify my account even though i dont have a credit/debit card or bank account?

I'm new to paypal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @brent21121

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

You would require a debit card/bank account to verify your PayPal account. 

I understand you would like some information on confirming your PayPal account. Verifying your PayPal account helps make PayPal even safer for everyone. When you’re Verified, it means that you’ve provided additional information about yourself to help confirm your identity. After you are Verified, we’ll lift your limits so you can withdraw more money.

In order to verify your account, you will need to follow the outlined steps within your profile

We then generally request that you confirm a bank account or confirm a card that is listed on your PayPal account. 

Following this, we may ask that you complete our Customer Identification Program (CIP). For more information on this, see: How do I confirm my identity? (CIP)

Once these steps are complete, your account will be Verified.

I hope this helps, enjoy your day! 

Rebecca

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.