Can I create 2 Paypal business accounts with same PAN number for my two different businesses

Mohd_Maaz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
I'm a digital creator as a profession and as a part-time work have started some e-commerce business through Etsy.
so I already have one business account for my professional digital design work and I want to create another business account for my Etsy business.
My question is that can I register with the same PAN card number? the bank accounts are different just that I'm the proprietor of the business. Does PayPal allow to open two business account with the same PAN number but different bank accounts?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mohd_Maaz 

There is two options:

1. If you do not mind the money going into the same business account, you can just add another email address expressly for linking to your Etsy account and another bank account to it. You will have to have let your customers know that they will see the  “business name” of your business account on their statement so they can recognize it on their card bank statement.

2. Ask PayPal Sales Dept about opening a child or sub account within your business account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mohd_Maaz
Contributor
Contributor

That is the issue, I want both the business separate for tax purposes. The payment of Etsy should go in my current account. And talking about my digital service profession business I want it to go to my savings account, which already is actually.

Login to Me Too

Mohd_Maaz
Contributor
Contributor

I wasted my whole day trying to contact Paypal, through Twitter, chat, call, etc. All in vain. I don't know why such pathetic customer support.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.