Buyers billing address

MarcoRN
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, someone can help me in understand how to enable request of the buyers billing address? I asked several times to support and customer care but without success.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @MarcoRN

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! Your buyer's billing address is not normally shared through the PayPal Checkout process. PayPal will collect the buyer's financial and billing information and keep that private, while normally only sharing the minimum required details with our sellers - such as First / Last name, email address (when necessary), and shipping information. 

You can read more about our Payment Products and Privacy Statements here: 

PayPal Privacy Hub

What is PayPal Payments Standard and how does it work?

What is PayPal Payments Pro and how do I get started?

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @MarcoRN

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! Your buyer's billing address is not normally shared through the PayPal Checkout process. PayPal will collect the buyer's financial and billing information and keep that private, while normally only sharing the minimum required details with our sellers - such as First / Last name, email address (when necessary), and shipping information. 

You can read more about our Payment Products and Privacy Statements here: 

PayPal Privacy Hub

What is PayPal Payments Standard and how does it work?

What is PayPal Payments Pro and how do I get started?

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.