Business accounts - Dispute or message notifications to a specific user

DJD2K
New Community Member

Good Morning, 

On our main company account, all emails (transactions, transfers, etc) are all sent to the main email listed under the owners name.  We do have several authorized sub-users, and we're trying to figure out if we can route things like Disputes or customer messages to a specific user or email address instead of the main email address. 

Essentially - our support team doesn't need all of the transaction emails, but they do need the disputes and customer questions. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @DJD2K, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I do understand your request. Unfortunately, this function is not currently available. All accounts updates would be sent to the primary email address on the account, however, you can set your users to have access to the PayPal Message Center to communicate with us. 

You can add users to your business account and select their access privileges. 

Here's how:

1. Click the Settings icon next to "Log Out" and select Account Settings.
2. In the ‘Manage Users' section, click Update. (You may be asked to enter some financial details as a security check.) 
3. Click Add User.
4. Enter the user's name, create a user ID and a password for them and click Continue.
5. Select what the user can access under ‘PayPal account privileges’ and click Save.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.