Blocked account

MichaelRehn
Contributor
Contributor

I have been locked out of my business account for over a year now, even though I have sent the required documents several times without getting a reply. I usually don't complain about companies but I am really wondering what Paypal's goal is with having such crappy customer service? The online chat pretty much always is closed since I am in Europe, and getting a message through to support is almost impossible. If I wasn't forced to use Paypal due to business reasons, I would be out of here a long time ago. 

Maybe time to review your customer service processes? 

Edit, just managed to post this after getting "Post flooding detected" after clicking Submit once. I am literally laughing here, I can't believe that this is supposed to be used in a professional setting.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MichaelRehn 

To contact customer service:     

https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us      

Click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.   

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:      

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MichaelRehn 

To contact customer service:     

https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us      

Click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.   

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:      

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MichaelRehn
Contributor
Contributor

The question was more why customer service isn't replying.

Login to Me Too

MichaelRehn
Contributor
Contributor

Haha, funny that someone from Paypal marked this as solved. 😄 

No, this is not solved, Paypal has erroneously blocked my account and refuse to reactivate it even though I have sent my business documents several times.

Also interesting that all agents permanently seem to be offline...It is currently almost 10 CEST. 

MichaelRehn_0-1668588739656.png

I have worked in customer service for years and have honestly never seen anything like this.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MichaelRehn 

Then use one of the other options you have already been given?

We can give you all the contact information, not sure how we would know why they are not replying to you anymore than you do, normally if one option is not available you try another.

Also we all get post flooding occasionally it's when you click to submit and accidentally double click by mistake.

The thread is solved as you have already been given the advice to contact customer services and there is nothing anyone else can do for you on here.

Normally if someone wants advice they post their country which makes it a lot easier plus they normally say thank you when someone gives up their time to respond to your post to try and help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.