Contributor
Sorry we couldn't confirm it is you What should I do about that
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Geffty 

Have you provided all the I.D requirements / confirmed your email address / registered the account in your legal name / added and confirmed a credit card / added and confirmed a mobile phone issued in your country and registered in your name on your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Geffty
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I have done almost everything you mentioned above only few I haven't done,but I can't even login to do all that
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdamC

Hi there. 

I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble accessing your PayPal account. I know this can be frustrating and concerning. 

A lot of times, the reason users can't access their PayPal account is because the phone number associated with the PayPal account is outdated/inactive. 

If you continue to face problems accessing your account, I would strongly advise getting in direct contact with our Customer Care. The agent(s) will be able to identify the reason(s) for this issue you're facing and propose options to resolve it and regain your access.

You can find contact options by going to the PayPal website and selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, click this link - Contact Us (paypal.com).

I hope this helps!

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

martinpaul
Contributor
Contributor

martinpaul
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.