Address issue

Sonny_Gray
New Community Member
I can’t confirm my residential address even though it’s where I live. I get packages sent here, so I need help.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

giri123
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Sonny_Gray,

Than you for reaching out to PayPal support. I understand you can't confirm your residential address and you need help. Please make sure that your residential address you are confirming is matching the billing address of the credit or debit card you have linked to your PayPal account profile. If the details are matching and you are still facing an issue, please clear the cache, cookies and browsing history of your internet browser and then try again. if you still face any issues, it is best to give us a call and speak to our customer service team. They will verify your information over the phone and assist you further. You can find our customer service number on the "Help & Contact" section on the paypal.com website. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Regards,
Girish

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.