Accidental account deleted

C2nagus
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been deleted without any warning that it has balanced in it. I tried to log in my other account using different gmail then i close it becuz it has zero balanced and i am not using that old account because i wanted to make my primary account to he alone so that i wont be confuse. Now what happens is the account has been deleted is the account that has balance and i accidentally deleted it without me noticing that its my primary account. While the other one can't be deleted becuase it has 0.01 balance. And now the account that has bank link and gcash link has been deleted. How come i accidentally deleted that account when it has bank link and gcash link? While the other account got nothing cant be deleted? I sent the last remaining 0.01php balance so i could delete that account.... This is frustrating

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Slattslime
New Community Member

C2nagus
Contributor
Contributor
And i have extra survey online job and i link that account to redeem my pay from them. So now what am i gonna do? It only shows that paypal is not a reliable or cant be trusted.... Lame
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @C2nagus. Thanks for taking the time to add your concerns and feedback here on the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry for any difficulty you've had with your PayPal accounts and/or email accounts.

I'm also sorry for any misunderstanding, but it's not possible to close a PayPal account when there is money in the balance unless the money is automatically transferred to a linked bank account. It's also not possible to close an account is there is an issue/limitation that needs to be resolved. Please check the Resolution Center for information and steps to complete to resolve an issue/limitation, if needed.

Once a PayPal account is closed, the same email address may be used to create a new account and that new account may be used to receive payments such as the pay from your online survey job.

I hope this information is helpful. If needed, please log on to an existing account or create a new account and log on, and then click Contact at the bottom of any page to see options to communicate securely with Customer Service. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincererly,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

C2nagus
Contributor
Contributor
"but it's not possible to close a PayPal account when there is money in the balance." I wont waste my time just to post lies And i got here becuz of finding a way to open the account again but sadly i got nothing... Your not helpful at all. Useless And telling FALSE INFORMATION
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.