Access to my account is temporarily limited, and i cant make a purchase. Why
Pay pal temporarily limited my account and wants me to contact them. I already know it's regarding my payment method. My financial institute I'm using decided to eliminate the visa cards and replace them with mastercard. Now because of this I can't remove my visa card from my wallet and make my already added mastercard my default payment method. Like I said they want me to contact them but there is no number to even reach out.
1 REPLY 1
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- MY Account limited, no deposits made, account stuck, can't delete or confirm bank in Security and Fraud Archives
- Unauthorized purchase and no email trace of unauthorized connection and new addresses in Security and Fraud Archives
- Anyone else experience a 6 month delay in resolving a dispute? in Security and Fraud Archives
- my paypal account limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- my account is limited and both purchaser and i got an email in Security and Fraud Archives