what can i do if my account becomes restricted?

expectadelay
New Community Member

Hi

unless i give pay pal some details like passport scan and bank statement etc, my account will become restricted.  (134 days to go),  If by some reason or other i dont resolve this issue and my account becomes restricted, what will i beable to do, and not do

regards

expect 10 day delay in posting

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there expectadelay,

It depends on what type of restriction is on your account, it sounds like at the moment this is just a warning.

With most full restrictions you will not be able to send funds, withdraw to a bank account, close the account or remove your financials.

I would advise that you contact us directly and we may be able to offer you some alternatives.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

imniroj
New Community Member

hi! i have already completed issue befire 3-4 days and still it show up i have onely one days plz help

check this url

http://tinypic.com/r/34rsrk5/6

and i have prove the bank accounts too

sorry for the tinypic.com becaz there is no upload area in attachments

plz help

Login to Me Too

Muhammadpanchy
New Community Member

What were you allowed to do when your account was restricted?

Login to Me Too

Bastet1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I also got a message saying: You have 134 days to resolve before your account becomes restricted. Few weeks ago I changed my account from private to business which was basicaly by mistake as I don't have a business. Now paypal wants me to present documents  related my business which I cannot present as they simply don't exist. What can I do, how can I go back to a private account? 

Login to Me Too

Bastet1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I also got a message saying: You have 134 days to resolve before your account becomes restricted. Few weeks ago I changed my account from private to business which was basicaly by mistake as I don't have neither business nor company. Now paypal wants me to present documents  related my business which I cannot present as they simply don't exist. What can I do, how can I go back to a private account? 

Login to Me Too

twi
New Community Member

Hi, I also received the same restrictions message and though i've already submitted the needed documents paypal still says that they need more documents before lifting it. However I cant provide other documents already. Its already down to 1 day before my account was restricted. I still have clients that need to have refund. Will I be able to issue refund even if my account is already restricted?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Imniroj,

If you have completed the verification steps in order to get your limits on your account lifted, please let us know and we will be able to investigate this further on your behalf. 

Once we can see that you have completed the different steps in order to get your limits lifted, we will be able to manually ensure that they are removed from your PayPal account.

Please let me know how it goes.

David.

Login to Me Too

Raednaem
New Community Member

hello 

my account is restricted and they ask  me to proof

Proof Business Registrations

Organization and Payment Information

AML Policies

why they asked me to proof all these  eventhough i am a sole trader

Organization and Payment InformationPlease provide us with information about your business.This helps us ensure that your business is licensed or registered in your industry. This isn't a request related to the existence of your business. Acceptable forms of this document include broker-dealer, remittance, or escrow licenses.

Login to Me Too

benynoveva
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Daviv, here is the same problem. The account become restricted.

Please let me know what to do because I uploaded all document you asked for and you do nothing to resolve the problem.

Best regards and really looking forward for the answer

Beny

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.