terrible!!!

nikitatamuca
Contributor
Contributor

hi.. i am from georgia! its most worse expirience for me to get in pay pall... i recive money in 4 july and stil cant take and cant buy nothing... u make so many problems that i dont want nothing! its most worse site in all world... 1. u dont allow me to link master card from my country.. i link it and wait 18 day.. but money not come on this card... so i remove... now i have limitation i try too proof my identiity and cant send e mail by ataching files... u want fax... in 21 century what fax?? are u joking? 3. problemi try from link to send bank statemnat what i take... and not work... typped acess denied! u dont have permition on it!!!   what u whant from me ?? and why no one from your 100 consultant callto help me?? why u take fees from sender if u cant get money to owner??? and how i get passport with adress ??? if in georgia no adress in passport... u want stuped coduments too proofe  adress and name ,,, if u see it in ather document or in bank statemant why u not allow fix all this stuped problems what u make???  is it easy way to buy or take money if person wait 21 days .. and nothing??? is it good service??? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.