Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stuck "checking your info"

New Community Member

Re: stuck "checking your info"

Same here.

New Community Member

I'm facing with same issues. Could not be check out my item. Maybe seller will cancel my offer then ebay will suspended my acc. LOL

I just received a response from PayPal requesting me to send a screenshot of the issue and the page source code, which they need to investigate the problem further. I've sent these already. I've also added a note that so far 52 other users are facing the same issue as per the PayPal Community. We'll see what they have to say.

New Community Member

I have the same issue.. Smiley Sad

Please paypal check mine too as well. I also stuck in "checking your info" pop-up window. I tried through multiple devices and different browser. Still no fixed. It's like my account blocked from this feature for some reason!!!!! I DON'T GET IT...IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING!! I need to make 3 payments ASAO. Thank you

New Community Member

Same problem: Can: - login via paypal app; - login via chrome; - login via samsung mobile browser; - login via pperamini; Cannot: - complete payment in all cases throug ebay app or through any of above browsers. Different mobile phones used - no luck. If there would be problem, some error should occur. This is definitely paypal front-end issue. It is shame that so many people report such problem and no user interaction improved...
Tags (1)
New Community Member

I am also stuck here..I have been trying for the last 10 hours with no luck Smiley Sad

Same problem

Tags (1)
New Community Member

SAME!!!!!!

New Community Member

Same with me.

Weeks before it worked if you closed the first "checking your info" window, and try it again. But today not working. I triered with the android too. Not worked