stuck "checking your info"

peapea
Contributor
Contributor

Making a purchase and paying with paypal is usually fast. Today its stuck on "checking your info". I want it to OK or reject the transaction not sit there for 15 minutes  

Login to Me Too
137 REPLIES 137

Stewie_88
Contributor
Contributor

Same here... ((

Login to Me Too

gekanukr
Contributor
Contributor

Worked flawlessly with ebay.ca. This is the sollution

Login to Me Too

Gezoline
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, it does for me, too. However (I'm not sure if it's only me - I kind of doubt that), multi-purchase offers available on ebay.com do not apply on ebay.ca. All in all, it doesn't make much sense. I'm still awaiting PayPal to tell me if they are getting anywhere with the investigation they promised to conduct into the issue.
Login to Me Too

Al2108
Contributor
Contributor

Thank all members. ebay.ca work. call ebay - and ebay tell - error on pay-pal side. call pay-pal - and don`t have answer about this error.

ebay.ca use OLD ebay interface. Only this help in situation.

Login to Me Too

Batko
Contributor
Contributor

I Have the same problem...
It doesn't work with IE or any other browser...

Login to Me Too

vinsiic

Using ebay.ca helped. There was cart / item refresh lag thought.

Login to Me Too

KissA1
New Community Member

Strange... I was able to pay on ebay.com 2 days ago, but today I'm having this newer ending "checking your info" issue. ebay.ca worked for me as well but come on, this is the solution? This is not the professional way even if issue is on paypal side or not. Kind of a joke...

Login to Me Too

Sukovec
Contributor
Contributor
I have to say one thing: MeToo! I'm unable to pay. Btw, when entering here, paypal offered me "feedback form", which had just one question and no button for going to next question. Maybe it guessed I'm not happy with PP? Edit: I need to say, it's not the first time, it happenned on 3 devices so far.
Login to Me Too

Dexaderon

Same problem no solution.

Login to Me Too

Sukovec
Contributor
Contributor

Nice! 

Ebay will open unpaid item case against me. But I'm not able to pay without using creepy workarounds. Well. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.