stuck "checking your info"

peapea
Contributor
Contributor

Making a purchase and paying with paypal is usually fast. Today its stuck on "checking your info". I want it to OK or reject the transaction not sit there for 15 minutes  

Login to Me Too
137 REPLIES 137

Gezoline
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a response from PayPal requesting me to send a screenshot of the issue and the page source code, which they need to investigate the problem further. I've sent these already. I've also added a note that so far 52 other users are facing the same issue as per the PayPal Community. We'll see what they have to say.

Login to Me Too

Novemone
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue.. 😞
Login to Me Too

AlecSten
Contributor
Contributor

Please paypal check mine too as well. I also stuck in "checking your info" pop-up window. I tried through multiple devices and different browser. Still no fixed. It's like my account blocked from this feature for some reason!!!!! I DON'T GET IT...IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING!! I need to make 3 payments ASAO. Thank you

Login to Me Too

Shik
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem: Can: - login via paypal app; - login via chrome; - login via samsung mobile browser; - login via pperamini; Cannot: - complete payment in all cases throug ebay app or through any of above browsers. Different mobile phones used - no luck. If there would be problem, some error should occur. This is definitely paypal front-end issue. It is shame that so many people report such problem and no user interaction improved...
Login to Me Too

rhapsodic
New Community Member

I am also stuck here..I have been trying for the last 10 hours with no luck 😞

Login to Me Too

asalku
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem

Login to Me Too

gekanukr
Contributor
Contributor

SAME!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

ignisVeneficus
Contributor
Contributor

Same with me.

Weeks before it worked if you closed the first "checking your info" window, and try it again. But today not working. I triered with the android too. Not worked 

Login to Me Too

userPay_ng
New Community Member

The same here. Pls paypal, fix thix.

Login to Me Too

huyentran
Contributor
Contributor

i try again and nothing change, same i try with ebay.ca it's ok i thing ebay.com.uk will ok

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.