stuck "checking your info"

peapea
Contributor
Contributor

Making a purchase and paying with paypal is usually fast. Today its stuck on "checking your info". I want it to OK or reject the transaction not sit there for 15 minutes  

Login to Me Too
137 REPLIES 137

Kakarotto
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem!!!
Login to Me Too

Gusgen
Contributor
Contributor

If you can't make your job correctly... Get a new job!!! Vey soon a new provider will come with not such ISSUES and we all are going to leave you...

Login to Me Too

Gezoline
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same here. Issue occurs only when logging in to PayPal from eBay. I've already contacted both eBay and PayPal, still awaiting their advice. Really frustrating, I might even lose a deal because of being unable to complete the transaction.
Login to Me Too

unicornminde
New Community Member

I just registered into Ebay. Some time ago I created a PayPal account. I have paid something through PayPal and that has just gone fine - now that I found something I want from Ebay, I can't order that becouse PayPal (or Ebay?) doesn't let me go to pay it. I won't use my Credit-card for this, becouse that's what PayPal is for! Hmh. This is stupid and frustrating and I'm quite disappointed.

"Best" thing is: I found 3 items I wanted to order. Ebay or PayPal let me pay ONE of them, that went just fine, but when I tried to pay another one, it's just stuck on "Checking your info" like forever.... waited probably 5 hours now.....

Login to Me Too

Alex_KV
Contributor
Contributor

WTF ???

Cleaned all cookies, change browser, - nothing...

Login to Me Too

huyentran
Contributor
Contributor

me too, clear cookie, change browser and nothing change

but i try with guest member it's can check out ok. what happen with my account, just check out yesterday no problem

Login to Me Too

Alex_KV
Contributor
Contributor

now I using alternate stupid way
login to ebay.ca or ebay.co.uk and pay...

Login to Me Too

nikosoik
Contributor
Contributor

This does not apply. Just checked If I could proceed with paying through paypal for the item at ebay.co.uk and the problem remains

Login to Me Too

AlecSten
Contributor
Contributor

Check "ebay.ca" my friend. Mine worked finally! A temporary solution at least. Good luck

Login to Me Too

Forbestkids

Thank youuu!!!!! It's work!!!! ebay.ca

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.