more than two years, I can not use the account. Why do not you (paypal) answer?

olegs_bogatovf
Contributor
Contributor

• more than two years, I can not use the account. Why do not you (paypal) answer?
  • What do I need to do? All that you asked, sent several times. From you no answers.
  • 2 Jul 2013: It's been a little while since you used your account. For reasons relating to the safe use of the PayPal Service we need some more information about you and your account

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-002-454-190-433.) 

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

olegs_bogatovf
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry. I hurried. I wrote in the CUSTOMER SERVICES. But the main problem is not solved. The case is open! 😞

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

How do I add, edit or remove my phone number?

We may use your phone number to contact you about your account’s security, so it's important to keep your phone number up to date.

These steps apply to UK Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Settings icon at the top of the page.
  3. Under ‘Phone number’:
    • To add a phone number: Click the plus symbol. Select the number 'type', add your number and click Add Number
    • To edit a phone number: Beside the phone number click Edit. Make your changes and click Change Number

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

olegs_bogatovf
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to do this for several days.
I see only that:  We're sorry, there seems to be a problem. Please try again later.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.