lift limit

paddy155
Contributor
Contributor

I have a lift limit on my paypal account.  its asking me to identify myself or buisness type. I am doing this and nothing is happening. 

I have money in my account and need it. Have tried phoning customer service from a mobile and hung up after 20mins with no answer costing me a furtune. Not happy with this service.

Any advice

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

paddy155
Contributor
Contributor

Im doing exactly as asked and verifing myself as an individual and it is not registering this.

Login to Me Too

zyper16
Contributor
Contributor

I also have the same problem.

I opened a toppic 2 days ago, got a suggestion from someone to contact them on facebook.

I contacted them on facebook (more than 24 hours ago, I even left a comment on their facebook wall), I also contacted them via the contact form on the paypal website (more than 2 days ago). And I received no asnwer.

I don`t know how much help you will receive here, you will get a suggestion to contact them on facebook or twitter and that is about it. My topic didn`t receive any more attention after that, I am there talking alone.

Some customer service you have paypal, thank you, maybe business is going great now, but in the long run you will have to lose with this atitude towards your customers.

Login to Me Too

paddy155
Contributor
Contributor

Terrible customer service as far as im concerned. How am I meant to get my money out. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.