enough is enough ...

mkfotografsk

I was big fun of paypal in USA but when I move to EU ... Its just no possible to get account run. Always something. I did upload so many documentation a still is not good enough. When I try to close account , not possible too 🙂 and true email only automatic msg back. I have no time to take care of this every week. Is there any real help? I did even contact you true tweeter. I wont call from SVK.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mkfotografsk

Paypal is country specific so if you move country you have to open another paypal account in that country and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

The only exception is U.S users can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mkfotografsk

Thats what I did , I did open new one in EU 🙂 at late 2016 ... Can you help me close account? because I cant, even after I upload all what they was asking. What I want is only get my money and close account. I dont want deal with that anymore.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mkfotografsk

Give customer services a call.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.