credit card verification

meakson
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, pls I wrongly entered the verification code sent to my mail. And when I realised that I've been entering the wrong,I tried to correct it only to realise tha the verification prompt is no longer available. PLS HELP.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Joemek
New Community Member

I have the same problem.... And they didnt help at all!!!! I`m about to leave pp..very dissapointed 

Login to Me Too

meakson
Contributor
Contributor

Ouch dats bad. Hope am not flogging a dead horse

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi meakson and Joemek,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

If you enter your 4 digit card confirmation code 3 times, your card will become automatically disabled from our system, but don't worry, we can help with re-enabling it if you can contact Customer Support directly.

In relation to the code itself, you will only be able to locate this on the statement for your card. Your card statement is a document provided by your bank which shows a summary of your card payments for a set period of time. Some banks send this monthly by post while others provide an online version. If you do not have online access to your statement, you must wait for your bank to send it by mail.

Hope this helps, but do let us know if you have any other questions or concerns at all

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.