can't resolve imitation, can't add debit card

E_veline1
New Community Member

Hello,

recently my account access has been limited. It says  they need more infrmation about the use of my debit card.

The problems is that I cannot add my debit card. Everytime I try to do it it says to check details and try again but it doesn't work. I provide all information correctly. 

1. Right now I have to provide a photo ID, which I did, I uploaded a photo but everytime I check, the status of resolving is  ''In progress'', it takes already too much time.

2. When I try to confirm card by clicking on ''Resolution Centre'' and ''Resolve the problem'' after enter all card details it happens this:

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

If you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.

If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

If you wish to sign up to PayPal, please click the PayPal logo and then click the “Sign up” button.

I have no clue how to resolve this. 

Thank you for help in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.