blocked account for no reason

hughs1
Contributor
Contributor

hi

has anyone have any info on this code PP-005-638-337-588

paypal have said i can no longer use there services with no reason given 4 emails over last week also phone calls to them and

no reason can be give im refered back to email that dont get answered yet they say i will have reply within 24hrs

yet my account has always been in good stading with a few thousand in there at moment and a outstanding working capital

yet my account is blocked with no way to resolve theres a big block triangle on screen and it just loops back to same thing

any in info most welcome

harry

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hughs1

If paypal have decided they no longer want to do business with you then they often don't say why they just limit your account.

No-one here can say why your account is permanently limited but normally they allow you to withdraw any balance after 180 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JC100
New Community Member

Had the same issue, received a message asking for more information, i gave all the necessary information which they wanted and the very next day the red triangle appeared stating i have been removed from paypal, and after 180 days i can withdraw my money, an absolute joke, i sell commercial motor vehicles via ebay, and process the payments with paypals own card machine and have over 25k stuck in the account, after a few calls it seems as if nothing can be done, just a waiting game now!... Roll On 6 Months.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.