Your account has been limited

mulliganbrother
New Community Member

My account is limited. I make videos on YouTube and over the year Ive earned more that 2.500 euros. 

I got this message - You have received €2,500 or more in total payments to your PayPal account in this calendar year

What should I choose to lift the limit? 

What is your ownership type? 

Google will be sending my payments though my bank account now so i wont be using papal that much

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi mulliganbrother,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

It sounds like you have reached the EU receiving limit for your account. The information we request here is a legal requirement for us so even if you will not use your account too much in the future we would need to collect this information. All we need is proof of your address and proof of your identity. So something like a passport or driving licence and a bill or bank statement showing your name and address.

If you visit the resolution centre on your account you should see the option to upload these documents there. You will also be asked to identify your business type but you can choose individual since you are not running a business.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.