Your account access is limited. CREDIT CARD VERIFY PROBLEM

HuangLei
Contributor
Contributor

Hello
I need help with my account.
My account was limited and i need "unlock" it , but for complete all task i need verify my credit card , but i can not do this because i have limit on this
(here is screenshot : http://s10.postimg.org/nuef9knpl/image.jpg)
What i must to do ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Jessica

Hi HuangLei,

Thanks for joining the Community forums. 

I am very sorry to hear that your account was limited and that you are having issues completing the steps. Generally, as an alternative you can provide a card statement in these cases. However, I'd advise you to reach out to us via the Contact Us option at the bottom of the PayPal page so that we can follow up on this and make sure that you get updated information about the steps required. 

You can also contact us via Facebook or Twitter: @AskPayPal or from the Contact us option in your PayPal account.

Jessica

Login to Me Too

HuangLei
Contributor
Contributor

Hello , i contact you but i get only automatic answer i need real answer to resolve my problem , here is case ID : PP-004-176-548-277

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Sorry for the late reply here. The best thing to get assistance on a specific case would be to contact us by phone or email from the Contact Us option in your PayPal account. You can also reach out to via Facebook or Twitter as previously advised. 

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.