Yearly Receiving Limits not lifted yet

zyper16
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I have a problem with my yearly receiving limits.

I have done all steps required by paypall to lift the limits and about a month ago I also received a confirmation email that my limits are lifted (also I have green ticks on all my steps in the required list of items to lift the restrictions). Below you can see my cofirmation email:

"Hello Andrei Lungu,

We have completed our review of your PayPal account and your account
receiving limits have been removed.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks,
Tina

PayPal
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved."

But after all these, I log into my account today and this is what I see:

"

• Jun 11, 2015: You have received €1,800 or more in total payments to your PayPal account in this calendar year and are therefore approaching our annual receiving limit of €2,500. PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they reach this limit. Please go to the Resolution Centre for more information on what you need to do.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-003-975-955-096.)

"

I`m writing here, because I used the contact form 2 moths ago (because my verification took more than a month) and I got not a single response.

If someone could help I would be verry happy.

Thank you in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

zyper16
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal customer service is a joke.

I have submited all my documents, I received a message telling me that my limits were lifted, but guess what? The limits are still there!!!

I tried to contact them on all channels: email, facebook and phone. On email I only got an auto response, on facebook I got the same generic response and by phone, my SIM credit ran out before I could get the problem sorted. The phone charges are very high, WHY SHOULD I BE OBLIGED TO PAY 10 DOLARS ON MY PHONE JUST TO SORT OUT THEIR MESS?

TWO WEEKS HAVE PASSED SINCE I FIRST TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT and guess what, I`m still with my problem unsolved!

Why do we pay fees if your customer support is 0 ??

Why do you have a Community Help Forum? This thing is useless, unless you like getting generic responses and not getting your problems resolved.

Very dissapointed with paypal and will search an alternative method wich will not cost me time, money and nerves.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Only customer services can help you with this one >>>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

********************************************************

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zyper16
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply.

I tried calling them when I had an issue 2 months ago, but after 3 minutes I lost 2 euros from my SIM (I have a prepaid card). I will wait 1 or 2 days to see if they respond to my message, if not I will give them a call, but I think that 70 cents for a minute is kind of lame. 

Why do they have an option to send a message if nobody responds?

You would think that the biggest online payment service would have a better customer service. I will have to pay 10 euros on my phone bill just to fix an issue caused by them (the site obviously has a bug, and the person that send me the email, Tina I think is her name, didn`t do her job).

They should just add a tax to remove the limits and be over with it, it`s kind of the same thing.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you read the last 3 lines of my post above that gave you another way to contact them?  (emailing is pretty useless which is why i gave you that option).

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zyper16
Contributor
Contributor

I will try to contact them on facebook, but the commends I see there do not give me a lot of hope. A lot of people say that they sent a private message but nobody contacted them.

I hope I will have more luck, I will be back here with updates

Thanks again

Login to Me Too

zyper16
Contributor
Contributor
I don`t understand.....
I sent an email to support 36 hours ago, and a private message on Facebook 24 hours ago. Still no answer from both. My question is, what should I do to get a reply? Buy an owl and send messages with it like in Harry Potter or should I use a raven like in Game of Thrones?
I`m pretty disappointed with this "customer service"....
Login to Me Too
Solved

zyper16
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal customer service is a joke.

I have submited all my documents, I received a message telling me that my limits were lifted, but guess what? The limits are still there!!!

I tried to contact them on all channels: email, facebook and phone. On email I only got an auto response, on facebook I got the same generic response and by phone, my SIM credit ran out before I could get the problem sorted. The phone charges are very high, WHY SHOULD I BE OBLIGED TO PAY 10 DOLARS ON MY PHONE JUST TO SORT OUT THEIR MESS?

TWO WEEKS HAVE PASSED SINCE I FIRST TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT and guess what, I`m still with my problem unsolved!

Why do we pay fees if your customer support is 0 ??

Why do you have a Community Help Forum? This thing is useless, unless you like getting generic responses and not getting your problems resolved.

Very dissapointed with paypal and will search an alternative method wich will not cost me time, money and nerves.

Login to Me Too

zyper16
Contributor
Contributor

It seems a little rage can resolve the problems. After I posted the above message on 4 threads my limits were lifted.

I would like to thank the person who solved my issue.

Login to Me Too

sirkipalot
Contributor
Contributor

If your a UK paypal customer.. If you have provided all the rquired documents and have still not been given your account back fully restored status,and have money in your account that you cannot access. Take the muppets to small claims court. They are breaking the law. See how quickly they restore your accunt if you mention this in an email 😄

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.