Wrong digits entered bank verification failed and bank was unlinked .

S6RBC7K387B9U
New Community Member

Hello anyone here.

I opened paypal account. Added bank. They said they will send amount to my bank which I will have to deposit. Next day I checked my bank account. There was small amount in my statement in name of Paypal I thought it would be of same payapl but that was not that amount. I entered same amount in the bank and it said amount does not match. I tried three times. I was doing wrong ofcourse. Later I submitted. my bank account was removed. When I tried to link it again it gave me the following message. I trying to call paypal on their page but no response. what could be the solution the amount has not reached to my account. May it will reach within 5 days. 

amount.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi S6RBC7K387B9U,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

If you enter the wrong confirmation amount 3 times this will disable your bank account for security reasons. We need to make sure that only the person who owns the bank account can confirm it.

It's easy to fix though. If you get in touch with our customer service team we can set the bank up for you again. When that happens you can add your bank and you will be issued with a new code to confirm it. I know that you did try calling already and had difficulty with this but it is the fastest way of getting things sorted.

You can also try reach us on Facebook www.Facebook,com/PayPalUK or on Twitter @AskPayPal .

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.