Why is it so difficult to contact paypal?

Beximillian
New Community Member
I'm guessing they don't have anyone to answer the phone or reply to emails?! I'm so sick of going round the houses just trying to find a way to contact them. Does anyone know a way of actually speaking to someone? I have tried entering 'contact paypal' in the help search, but this just tells me to go to the customer services page, click on contact and apparently then I can email them....but this option is nowhere to be found on that page!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Anna

Hi Beximillian,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with contacting us 😞

There are few options to contact customer services.

You can call or send an email through the Contact Us page on PayPal.To do so, just simply go to your local PayPal website and scroll the banner a little bit down. You will see the phone handset symbol. Just simply click on it and you can choose it you want to log in or not. If not that's not a problem, you can still call us - just choose: 'Don't have a PayPal account?' and continue. You will see the Toll-Free phone number then.

You can also contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it helps!

Anna

Login to Me Too

Janmarap
Contributor
Contributor
Why do you keep saying go to customer service page then contact us. There is no bloody customer service page option. I have sent three emails that have been completely ignored. Perhaps you can answer me on here WHY IS MY REFUND ON TEMPORARY HOLD?????
Login to Me Too

DrewSkimooskey
New Community Member

I agree this is very annoying. I tried to set up my account 1 year ago when I was 17 then my account became locked since I wasn't 18. Now that I'm 18 I'm ready to finally use my account but I am instead, presented with a message that says I am no longer aloud to use PayPal services. I've tried to speak with people, email, or call but it's so difficult to find a point of contact. I hope to be recognized on here as well.

Login to Me Too

Janmarap
Contributor
Contributor
WHAT IS YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER PLEASE
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.