Where Is the Customer World Map ???

doceurtweety
New Community Member

Hello,

Could you please tell me where I can see the view of customer world map ?

I had access to that capacity until January 2016 and since not as if the service had gone.

Thank you for your help.

Joel.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

HyTechToyz
Contributor
Contributor

That is a darn good question!

I use to use it all the time.

Like so many Paypal features, they just disappear.

Sad.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian
Hi HyTechToyz & doceurtweety,

Thanks you for posting this on our Community. 
We were not aware that this feature was no longer available. I have sent in on to our teams and I hope we will be able to offer this again in the future.  Sorry for any inconvenience this had caused. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

cscollection
New Community Member

Yeah!! Hello? I just spent like 30 mins trying to show a customer a graphical representation of how and who we do business with and I cant find the map anywhere. I can find a customer list but that isnt a graphical representation and it doesnt preserve customers right to privacy. I notice in your reply you didnt illustrate whether or not the map function was availible somewhere and if not when i would be back!

Login to Me Too

NavyNoah1
Contributor
Contributor

Still unavailable... Responding to a forum PayPal_Dian and and "hoping" we may get a feature back that yall are unaware was "No longer available" 3 months ago, and not offering an update is very frustrating. I am in the same boat regarding protecting customers privacy. When will the feature be available again? Can you provide a ticket number or updated responce as to the outcome of this problem PayPal_Dian?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.