Verified Problem

hbegum1980
Contributor
Contributor

I was previously verified on my PayPal account, but I recently removed my bank account off the PayPal. When I go to check, it says I am verified, does this mean I am verified or its just a bug? Please I need help because I am going to be recieving money and I require a verified PayPal and I need to know if this is verified.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi hbegum1980,

Thanks for posting.

Once your PayPal account is verified it will remain verified. This does not change when you remove your bank account. If you are receiving money to your account you will need to add a bank account in order to withdraw the money. Please be aware that there is a limit to the number of times you can add and remove a bank account from your PayPal account. If you intend to use your bank account on PayPal it is best not to remove it.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi hbegum1980,

Thanks for posting.

Once your PayPal account is verified it will remain verified. This does not change when you remove your bank account. If you are receiving money to your account you will need to add a bank account in order to withdraw the money. Please be aware that there is a limit to the number of times you can add and remove a bank account from your PayPal account. If you intend to use your bank account on PayPal it is best not to remove it.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.