Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Deposits not received

Options
datsme_neha
Contributor
Posted on

HI,

I have recently registered a Paypal-INDIA account. I have read about the bank confirmation process for India already in the archives. I have added correct bank details but I have still not received two small deposits for confirming the bank. Its been two days. Can some one tell me how long should I wait?

Does Paypal send email when they transfer these deposits? Also do I need to compulsorily add my debit/credit card details when I have already added my bank details. I am mostly not going to use Paypal for shopping, its just going to be for receveing funds,.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Verification Deposits not received

Options
PayPal_david

Hi there Datsme_neha.

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties when trying to complete the process to verify your bank account linked to your PayPal account.

If you are still experiencing difficulties with this, can you please try reaching out to us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this
further for you.

We can check this out and help you with getting your bank verified through your PayPal account.

Please let us know how it goes.

David.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.