Verification 4-digit Code

NearLight
Contributor
Contributor

1st of all i wish Paypal can provide online Live Chat support. March 28 i decided to link my Debit/Credit Mastercard to paypal however upon clicking Confirm Card This message came up.(

We made a small charge to your credit card. The charge created a 4-digit code that can be found on your card statement.

To begin using your card with PayPal, please enter the 4-digit code we sent to your credit card below."  and i noticed paypal less 3.510USD into my account. Already Checked my Email account. Already Checked my Online Bank Account. i haven't found any PP" code message. I need to transfer my Paypal funds to My debit Card so that i can withdraw in the near ATM machines. I hope Paypal Can Read This message and send A BIG help for this issue. Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NearLight

They stated the code was sent to your CREDIT CARD statement.

So why would you look for it in your emails or on your bank account statement??

Also in the UK you can't withdraw to a CARD you can only withdraw to a linked bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NearLight
Contributor
Contributor

Havent seen 4 digit code. and my card needs to be confirmed! If they Stated that the code is sent how come its not in my mail not in my Bank Account Statement Account. Also I Wish They Send a copy directly to my mail rightaway after they read my post. And. So. that the problem will easily SOLVE. This is just a matter of time if they notice a problem then send rightaway a solution. Not for Verbal action "STATED or They Said" Please do a favor for me send a copy of my 4-digit code. PLEASE! PLEASE! Thank you.

Login to Me Too

NearLight
Contributor
Contributor

Problem Solve Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.