Unable to verify - small deposits sent 4 years ago

artyesfoodno
Contributor
Contributor

I've just tried to list on ebay but can't because I'm not verified - I must have stated the process because my account says the deposits were made July 2007, but didn't enter them then.  There's no way for me to get them that far back; can I reverify?  I can't find any way to do it on my own.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

If you go to your profile on your account, go to banks and click on 'enter deposits' there should be an option to resend them on that page. If there isn't then the simplest thing to do is to remove the bank you already have on the account, re-add it and star the process from scratch.

Even if you did have the two deposits it's pretty unlikely that your bank would still have the Direct Debit still open with PayPal.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

If you go to your profile on your account, go to banks and click on 'enter deposits' there should be an option to resend them on that page. If there isn't then the simplest thing to do is to remove the bank you already have on the account, re-add it and star the process from scratch.

Even if you did have the two deposits it's pretty unlikely that your bank would still have the Direct Debit still open with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

artyesfoodno
Contributor
Contributor

thank-you!  remove & readd worked.  thank-you v. v. much.

Login to Me Too

marshbird
Contributor
Contributor

I set up bank account details on 26 April.  Delay in receipt of paypal deposits because of Bank Hols and weekend, so can't verify to complete the setup.  Same with cr and dr cards.   Can I go ahead and make a purchase anyway?  (Time is running out on ebay).   How does this work?  Suppose something goes wrong with direct debit setup?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_barry

You know the confirmation process for cards and bank accounts is as much for PayPal as it is for your card issuer or bank. We would like all your financial information confirmed (this confirms you as the owner of the finances, rather than someone who just has access to the finances). Please attempt the payment, though you may have an unconfirmed bank you should still be able to complete payment with the card. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.