Unable to confirm my personal information- Help

Xeyla
Contributor
Contributor

"Oops, it looks like you missed something. Please fix the problem below.

You can't complete this listing right now. See below for details.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to complete this listing until you confirm your personal information.

To confirm your identity, click the "List your item" button at the bottom of the page. If you successfully confirm your personal information, you'll be able to finish listing your item."

I click the "List item" button, but this message comes up again. I have my bank account linked, my debit card linked, my phone linked. What else am I missing?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Xeyla.

Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to this. Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties recently when trying to confirm your personal information. 

Can you please try clearing your cache & cookies and then try this on a different browser to see if that helps? 

If you are still experiencing difficulties with trying to verify your personal information, can you please try contacting us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this further for you.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.