Unable to Open the Resolution Centre

BarrySimpson
New Community Member

When I log in to my account I get the following message:

"Thanks for checking in with us. Your documents are still being reviewed. We'll email you when your identity has been verified."

I need to upload some more documents but I cannot access the resolution centre. Does anybody know any work around for this? I've been trying to sort my account since April and it's beyond a joke now!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BarrySimpson

To upload documents follow the link: www.paypal.co.uk/uploadstatement

If you will have any difficulties with uploading documents via link you can also use the name change option:

Click Profile near the top of the page.

In the 'Name' section, click Change.

Select the legal name change and click Continue.

Follow the on-screen instructions to upload and send files.

Once you have uploaded any documents, let Customer Support know via phone or Social Media.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BarrySimpson
New Community Member

Hi,

Thanks for the tips.

Unfortunately when I log in I get the mesage and cannot do anything else with my account. I try clicking the contact tab and just end up in a never ending loop of having to log in to read the message again.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BarrySimpson

Try giving them a call?

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.