Two small deposits not paid into my bank account yet to confirm change of bank details

Marc_T
New Community Member

Hi

To cut the story short a little, last Thursday I mistakenly removed my linked bank account from my Paypal account.  Anyway so I had to set up my bank account details again. I gave all the correct details. After which it said Paypal will deposit two small amounts into my bank account, and I'd then need to enter those amounts to confirm my bank account. It said this will take 2-3 days. However 5 days(and 3 working days) on from that, I have checked my bank account and I see these two small deposists have not been paid into my account yet for me to able to confirm my bank account.

Can you give me some advice on this please.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

junedkureshi60
New Community Member

lorinicole1
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a problem with the posting of the two (2) small deposits into my banking account which you say you deposited three (3) days ago don't seem to have made it to my bank so I can start using "PayPal".

Login to Me Too

cameo13
Contributor
Contributor

they made the deposits in my bank account but i cant find the page where i tell them how much it was i keep getting the cofrim bank account page

Login to Me Too

victorfaria
New Community Member

hi you can confirm the deposits??

Login to Me Too

Pritomghosh15
Contributor
Contributor

You have to create your own bank account.If you are using your father's account or any other family member or your friend's bank account then it wont work.It already happened with me.That's why i created my own bank Account and then i saw two small deposit of Paypal.

Its will happen for the security terms.So your name should be match with your bank account holder's name.So its recomended that you create your own bank account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.