Two small deposits not paid into my bank account yet to confirm change of bank details

Marc_T
New Community Member

Hi

To cut the story short a little, last Thursday I mistakenly removed my linked bank account from my Paypal account.  Anyway so I had to set up my bank account details again. I gave all the correct details. After which it said Paypal will deposit two small amounts into my bank account, and I'd then need to enter those amounts to confirm my bank account. It said this will take 2-3 days. However 5 days(and 3 working days) on from that, I have checked my bank account and I see these two small deposists have not been paid into my account yet for me to able to confirm my bank account.

Can you give me some advice on this please.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

mr-wtf
New Community Member

hi have you verifyed your accont yet an if so how long did it take? iv been waiting 4 days an nuffin has been transfered they say 2 to 3 days but i dnt no.

Login to Me Too

LEHM
New Community Member

Hi all...I can see two small deposits on my bank account webpage, but when I input the amounts on Paypal verification page I'm told they are the wrong amounts.  Have tried twice and now only have one more chance before bank account is rejected.  What to do? 

Login to Me Too

fryertuck
New Community Member

This is happening to me also, i only have one chance left to enter correct amounts, but amounts i am entering are correct

Login to Me Too

segi
Contributor
Contributor

I am still waiting for my 2 small deposit since the 3rd of April. Does anyone know if there

is a Paypal problem with this. Or what do I do to rectify this. I'd love to use my account

as soon as possible.

Login to Me Too

amberpearl

same thing happened to me

i used to have  paypal  closed teh account   but i needed to open ti agian so i used a differnet email address  same bank details    they sent message saying to small amounts have been sent to my account on the 4th feb   im still waiitng!

it let me buy things  but now says im near my sending limit and to lift limitaions i need to verify account1 i cant as 2 small amounts still not gone in!

i emailed them twice    first time i got message saying ring us  i cant   i dont have a house phone and my monile wont let me ring o8 numbers

second time i never got a reply

help?

Login to Me Too

Starshine888
New Community Member

I have not had 2 small deposits put into my bank either cant do anything yet!

Login to Me Too

kirkie1070
New Community Member
Spoiler

Hello,

Same here, states to small deposits put into my account on 10.03.12

Hello,

Same here, paypal states 2 small deposits put into my account on 10.03.12.  Still not seen and cannot complete the registration piece without them.  Anyone know of a fault with the current process and a resolution?

Regards,

Kirk

Login to Me Too

SSJHA21
Contributor
Contributor

How long pay pal takes to send two small amounts for account verification. In my case, my account - verification is pending since last January 20.

Login to Me Too

weeclairey

I have the same problem.... paypal said it had put two small deposits in my account on the 21st april but it dosent show.... glad im not the only one with the same problem, dont know what to do next as i cant complete the rest of my paypal account!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi all, 

As far as I am aware there are currently no issues with us sending the two small deposits to bank statements. 

Once you have requested the two small deposits to be sent to your statement it will generally take 2-3 business days (this does not include weekends). Once the deposits show on your statement you will be requested to enter them in on your PayPal account. 

For those of you that are receiving an error when entering the deposits, I would recommend that you check to ensure they have not been initiated more than once as if they are initiated more than once it will invalidate the first set of deposits. 

I hope this helps you all

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.