Two small deposits not paid into my bank account yet to confirm change of bank details

Marc_T
New Community Member

Hi

To cut the story short a little, last Thursday I mistakenly removed my linked bank account from my Paypal account.  Anyway so I had to set up my bank account details again. I gave all the correct details. After which it said Paypal will deposit two small amounts into my bank account, and I'd then need to enter those amounts to confirm my bank account. It said this will take 2-3 days. However 5 days(and 3 working days) on from that, I have checked my bank account and I see these two small deposists have not been paid into my account yet for me to able to confirm my bank account.

Can you give me some advice on this please.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

meowelon
New Community Member

Do paypal and PC financial work together? I have heard both yes and no.

Login to Me Too

west087
Contributor
Contributor

Mr.David i have requested that my bank account be verified and have not recived the 2 small depiost in my bank account and i am wondering where is my $29.37 going to be transfered to my bank account.

Login to Me Too

jac101
New Community Member

I was previously a user of Paypal but then it failed to work. I really need to be able to use Paypal now. I tried to set up with a different bank account which will be specially for Paypal rather than mixing the transactions with my current account.

No small payments appeared and Paypal emailed with a rejection until I filled in the attached form. This I did very carefully and accurately. The box rejected was the 'Billing adress'. I assume that this is my address (and not that of the Bank ) as on my bank statement. This is exactly what I entered but it will not accept it.

I do not know whether the fact that when I previously used Paypal I was at a different address has any bearing on this problem?

Please can anyone help me to sort this out? Is there any way I can contact Paypal to resolve this issue?

In desperation I have tried slightly different address layouts such as W. Yorkshire instead of West Yorkshire and putting a slightly more complete address but no good!

regards

John C

Login to Me Too

rissakura
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I'm also experiencing the same problem as yours. I added my bank account over five days ago (Saturday morning), and everyday I've got to check my online bank account if ever Paypal has made these two small deposits already, but still doesn't have yet.
I'm still willing to wait up until next week... But if my bank account isn't confirmed yet, then I dunno what to do next... Robot Sad

Login to Me Too

piajempi
Contributor
Contributor

HI

i've got almost the same problem (. After which it said Paypal will deposit two small amounts into my bank account, and I'd then need to enter those amounts to confirm my bank account. It said this will take 2-3 days )..    i already  got the 2 small amounts to my bank account. After that i'd like to confirm that , but ur system (paypal) didnt accept it  (was 3p and 11p  = so  0.03 and 0.11 ) so just deleted my bank account what i set.

After 3 tried got the  msg - make a fax to ..... number with copy of bank statement and with a photo ID.  I DID it already. It was 3 days ago.

I dont get any answer till this time.

I wont send again my bank statement and etc, so dont ask it plz . Check the faxes  what u got from the last 3 days ..ty

I read many topics on forum , and i just see  paypal's bank verif . system doesnt  work well . I think its not my fault and not other users fault.. I'd like to ask , plz solve my problem  .

Best Regards,

Login to Me Too

anjel_12_12
New Community Member

Same here.........Paypal was supposed to send me my small payments quite sometime back...but it seems there's no luck until now..........

Login to Me Too

sgrute141209
New Community Member

Hi, paypal is saying theyve made 2 small deposits in my bank account on the 10-03-12 and yet theres nothing, any help would be great x

Login to Me Too

mikeholley1
New Community Member

likewise what small deposits....none received,unable to complete verification!!!

Login to Me Too

retmond-encased
New Community Member

have you recieved them yet ???as im still waiting................. so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

tomharry
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.