Two small deposits not paid into my bank account yet to confirm change of bank details

Marc_T
New Community Member

Hi

To cut the story short a little, last Thursday I mistakenly removed my linked bank account from my Paypal account.  Anyway so I had to set up my bank account details again. I gave all the correct details. After which it said Paypal will deposit two small amounts into my bank account, and I'd then need to enter those amounts to confirm my bank account. It said this will take 2-3 days. However 5 days(and 3 working days) on from that, I have checked my bank account and I see these two small deposists have not been paid into my account yet for me to able to confirm my bank account.

Can you give me some advice on this please.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

PayPal_lucy

Hey there,

The deposits can take up to 5 working days max.

If they didn't show in this timeframe then you will need to request them again, however having to do this is not very common.

Login to Me Too

artico
New Community Member

I signed up on 13 june, no deposits yet...should I request them again??

Login to Me Too

stephenwissun
New Community Member

can you say when this will be done

Login to Me Too

KentTatton
New Community Member

this made me laugh

Login to Me Too

victoriatyzack
New Community Member

hiya do u know how i can request my 2 small bank deposits of paypal agen as i acidently deleated my bank and they are asking for my 2 deposits agen but i dont know them and i they are not on any bank statements , ?

this message comes up

The account you entered would need additional review. Please link a different bank account.

If you would still like to use this bank account, you may fax us a copy of the bank statement with the two amounts PayPal deposited in your bank account shown and a copy of your driving licence or other photo ID. You must use this form for your fax cover sheet and send the fax to (402) 537-5780

i dont know the deposits and my dpeosits havent been put in at anytime 😕 helppp

Login to Me Too

Dalapetus
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem - I wouldn't fax, email or send any of your personaly info over the internet for obvious reasons.
It seems Paypal have a 'BUGGY' system & until they can offer a more secure way of resolving this issue, I would not provide anything.
Sureley there's an easier way to prove someone's identity than depositing "small amounts" into your account which never seem to be deposited.

I've tried on many occasions to change my bank details & my card details & EVERY time I attempt, Paypal "errors" & no payments show in my bank account. Makes Paypal seem dodgy.
Not sure if this helps you but that's all I've got.
Good luck.

Login to Me Too

attilakonkoly
Contributor
Contributor
hi.how to confirm my bank account and get Verified. thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi attilakonkoly,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

Bank verification is usually very easy. You can find step by step explanation how to do it here: http://ow.ly/ITqS2.

If you will run into any difficulties, I would recommend you contacting PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your account in detail.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

mersadeswilson
New Community Member
I contacted customer service but you guys asked me some weird questions i did no know the answer to. Wtf???
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.