Street Number?

Ross_M
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I'm currently trying to get my account limits lifted, but when asked for my details for verification purposes, it asks me for my Street Number. 

I have no idea what my Street Number is, nor do I know how to find out what mine is, and some have even told me that it's something that is utterly unnecessary for UK residents as the Street Number is something only relevant in the US. Some have advised me to leave it blank (Or add a space as it won't let me leave it totally empty), but others have told me that if I fill this out incorrectly, my account may be locked down until I phone Paypal up, so I do not know what to do. 

Can someone please give me some advice on this? 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11
Solved

Mmadu

I encountered the exact same problem a few minutes ago and was able to resolve it by putting a space in the section for Street Number. I then clicked next and got a message indicating that the limit on my account had been lifted. I hope this works for anyone else with a UK account who finds themselves faced with this problem.  Kind regards.

Login to Me Too

Ross_M
Contributor
Contributor

Can confirm the above worked perfectly. Thank you so much! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.