Removing receiving limit per year

ShadowHex
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Your case ID for this reason is XXXXXX

To remove my account limits i have uploaded 3 documents: National Identity card,Passport and Phone Bill on wich is the adress.

I uploaded the on 29th June. In resolution centre status says: Waiting for your response. It's been already 8 days since i have provided required documents. Didn't get any response or emails from paypal. So my main questions are:

• How long do you need to wait before paypal checks your documents and removes receiving limits?
  • I am youtuber and receive like 100$ for 1 month and if I fix the problem once, will it appear again?

Do i need to do something else or just wait it out? I'm from Europe, Bulgaria if it's relevant.

Sincerely yours

Lidiya Kalincheva

post edited to comply with forum guidelines.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi ShadowHex and welcome,

Generally once you provide the documents your account will be reviewed within 24-72 hours. However if it is just a warning that you are getting close to a limit it can take a little longer as warning don't affect your account.

If it is your receiving limit that you are reaching then once you provide all of the requested documents you won't need to do this again.

Please let us know how you get on.

Paula

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.