Removing EU limits

hcbt
New Community Member

First of all let me say that Pay Pal is absolutely worst support I have ever faced. I will soon reach 2500 euros limit and when I had reached 1800 euros I've started receiving threatening emails about how I need to supply documents etc. So I started my vertification process and sent requered documents, funny thing is I wasn't able to complete last step of vertification process - validate my credit card. It was already validated as well as my bank account so when I was trying to complete that step It was just redirecting me to my bank accounts and credit cards page. There are screenshots to better show the situation. 1

Of course I've tried contacting paypal support. Multiple times. At first they told me that they need other side of my ID scanned too what is not even mentioned on vertification page and that my proof of adress was incorrect. I sent them other side of my ID and correct adress vertification and got email that my account was restored and problem is solved but limits still existed. I tought that they won't show up after few days as I wasn't getting those emails about reaching 2500 euros limit anymore but after few days I started getting them again. And it's the same story with paypal support they told me that they have removed the limits etc. It feels like I'm dealing with robots as nobody understand my real problem and I always get responses in the same pattern and they totally ignore that my account still isn't verified and that I can't even complete because of their broken vertification system. I'm thinking about leaving paypal because soon I won't be able to use it because of paypal itself.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.