Receiving Limit - Documents

PeleD
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I recently reached the annual receiving limit of £1900 per year on my PayPal account, I have completed all the steps of lifting the limit other than the 'Fax / Upload Documents' As i'm currently not in the position to beable to get any form of ID scanned/fax'ed through..

My question is; I have a verified paypal, the bank account and debit card are also confirmed. Is there anyway I can get the limit lifted without providing the extra documents as my identity has already been verified through my bank account..

I have tried to contact PayPal customer service multiple times via 'Email Us' but have had no response, which alone is very frustrating.

I'd like to beable to get back to selling on eBay without waiting until the receiving limit is reset on 30th May..

Would appriciate a PayPal team member's response to this question A.S.A.P

Kind regards.

P

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately as this is a member to member help group, we cannot resolve issues such as this. You have to contact customer support direct, this can be done via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

MikoFancy
Contributor
Contributor

So am I right in thinking, once you have uploaded the additional information and it has been accepted, the £1900 limit no longer applies?

I've just done the same thing as I was warned I was approching the limit, but I'm unclear as to what my limit is now, if any?

Login to Me Too

cazprr

At the beginning of June i reached my £1900 sale and my account was limited,i uploaded all required documents except passport which is currently being held in a sorting queue at the passport office (since april).After contacting paypal office more than eight times to let them know that i was constantly getting  an error message saying no free space for upload use fax option despite being told that "they had free'd up space" i got out pc,printer manual and learnt how to fax....after i completed this i called four hours later only to be told it takes 72 hours for  a fax to register with paypal!!!!!seriously never heard the like of it!!i was then advised to go to account, change name,without actually changing anything but would then be able to upload birth certificate that way...well the first document i had uploaded back in june was my birth certificate but i bit my tongue,done what was advised,next day account limitations were lifted...aaahhh BUT when i withdrew long awaited funds guess what.".Your withdrawal request is awaiting release for final processing, pending review by PayPal" review OMFG.i opened this account in 2007 and now %$£%%(********* motha f****in^(*****money grabbing thiefs are stealing credit  interest with my cash,going to take this further with relevant statuory rights agency's i.e advertising standards agency,ecc,cab etc  regards grrrrr very disgruntled normally very placid paypal customer caroline

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.