Problems getting verified

tomlrichmond
Contributor
Contributor

Im sure everyones familiar with the verification procedure so I wont bore you by writing a step by step, but essentially Ive reached the point where paypal is telling me that its made 2 deposits in my bank account and that I need to give the amounts in order to be verified, in fact it says the deposits were made 3 days ago, but nothings showing up on my statement. I cant see any help option on the page itself, any help?

Thanks,

Tom

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

davo69
New Community Member

me too same thing i cant even get in touch to make a complaint. what can you do?

Login to Me Too

bronz0800
New Community Member

same problem

Login to Me Too

HorseLady1
New Community Member

I have the same problem also, how are we supposed to fix it?

Login to Me Too

Zed_UK
Contributor
Contributor

I see no one answered, so I'll try again here, if you get lucky.
I entered the amounts for the second time my account is disabled by your bank, because I wrote was wrong. I think it's funny that you make from this system. Nobody does that, no one will help.

Login to Me Too

issasaid
New Community Member

hey me too i am struggle to get verified my account has ebay say they pay a deposit,but want twice in the bank no deposit in it.so want can i do help me.thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there tomlrichmond,

If requested successfully you should find the two random deposits on your online bank statement within 2 to 3 working days of the date requested, or on your paper statement.

Please go through the Profile link to the section which shows Bank Accounts, you should see 'Deposits Sent' if you have correctly submitted the direct debit form.

• The deposits will post separately to your bank account
• Both deposits will be between 1p and 99p

If you have contacted your bank and/or received your bank statement and the amounts are not showing, you may have incorrect bank information registered with PayPal. Please double check your bank account information. If incorrect you will need to remove the bank account and re add it using the correct information.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

SharonH

i set up a Euro paypal for our company and linked it to our Euro currency account. Because the verification amounts are so small and are sent in sterling the bank has rejected them. Any ideas of how to resolve this?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there SharonH,

I can only suggest that you speak to your bank and see if they can allow these small deposits be accepted and request them again.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

saronh

Thanks Siobhan.

I think the bank problem is that they are sent in sterling to a Euro account and unfortunately too small to exchange! We wanted to use our euro currency account to save exchange rates in paypal.

If paypal users are in Europe then do you send the verification amounts in Euros or sterling?

Is there an option for you to send them to us in Euros and if so what do we need to do?

Thank you for helping.

Sharon

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.