Problem: More account information required.

Parabol-Parabol
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

this is an issue with my account. 

I have provided all required info for limit lift and there is a "green tick" against everything Paypal asked for, but Resolution says it is waiting for me to respond. Limits are still not lifted. Why?

I see this message "You have 131 days to resolve before your account becomes restricted."

Please help me.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you confirmed the account by adding the 4 digit code when you added your bank account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Parabol-Parabol
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

First I need to say, that I am not new user of Paypal system. If you talking about this:

"Go to profile, my money, link bank account. You then check your online bank statement for a four digit code. Once you have input this you will find that your account is then verified."

or this:

"To enter your PayPal code, log in to your PayPal account and click Profile near the top of the page. ClickMy money under My Profile and then click Update in the Debit and credit cards section."

4 digit code I have entered long time ago. I need to lift limits from 2500 Eur to unlimited.

Second, I am not from USA, so I can only add the credit/debit card to my Paypal acc. This was done long time ago, as I said before.

This is what I can see after login to Paypal acc:
http://postimg.org/image/khnehjvuf/

This screen after o press the link Resolution center:

http://postimg.org/image/h92h1m0np/

And this if I press Resolve button:

http://postimg.org/image/l68vb87op/

There is ONLY option "Cancle".

WTF?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Parabol-Parabol,

Thank you for posting in our community. 

I understand that it can be confusing  to resolve this. 

From all the information that I read it looks that you received a warning for the receiving limit. This means that you can still fully use your account, only you cannot close it. We are asking you to provide information now so that we can remove the receiving limit before you reach it. 

I saw in the screenshots that you have provided all the information that we requested. This means that we will review this information within 30 days. We will update you by email as soon as the review is completed :). 

I hope this information helps and thank you for all your patience in this.

Dian

Login to Me Too

Parabol-Parabol
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Dian,

If people could find information easier, they would not ask for help like I did.

It is very confusing when you receive message about the account limitation, just right after I already provided all required information. But I am patient, so I will even wait more 🙂

Thanks again!

Login to Me Too

Andreas95
Contributor
Contributor

Hello . 

I have exact issue as Parabol-Parabol , so i should wait untill paypal finish reviewing my account ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.