Permanently Limited

IM67
Contributor
Contributor

I have had my PayPal account permanently limited and been accused of selling counterfeit / copies of Ralph Lauren clothing on eBay - this is simply not true as I have the original receipts from the Ralph Lauren store !  

What can I do as I really need PayPal ?

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noir2point1

I never said YOUR advice was bad, YOU were the one that said your advice was better than mine and then denied saying so when this thread clearly shows you did in your own words.

/t5/Getting-started/HELLO-I-AM-HAVING-A-PROBLEM-TRANSFERING-MONEY-FROM-PAY-PAL-TO-MY/m-p/1280085#M18751

Re: HELLO I AM HAVING A PROBLEM TRANSFERING MONEY FROM PAY PAL TO MY BANK ACCOUNT
You also responded to a post yesterday by telling a person that you only commented on it so it would go as responded responded. I provided an answer that guides them through what to do and expect them to post again if that didnt help. Im more helpful than "volunteer advisor" who goes around posting incorrect answers on already answered questions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
I never denied saying what was in my post I said what you quoted me on was incorrect. Also I never specifically stated it was you.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noir2point1

I would stop digging if I were you, I have screen shots of all the abuse you have directed at me in retalliation it appears for ''adding'' to a thread you had already answered.

Not sure why all your sarky remarks and sarcastic use of my username or advice was neccessary as I had never said anything against you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
I made one or two cheeky comment and you went off like a rocket trying to tear into me all I've done is calmly responded to you every time you gone off on one at me. The best thing to do would be just to drop this.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noir2point1

You have a very selective memory, luckily I have all your posts and reported them all.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not particularly fussed. You're the one getting bent out of shape over a few words.

And then carrying it on in other threads attempting to mock and belittle me over the fact I'm new to the forum. 😕
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noir2point1

attempting to mock and belittle me over the fact I'm new to the forum. 😕

I mentioned you had 4 kudos yes but maybe that had something to do with you saying you gave better advice than a volunteer advisor maybe??  Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
Your condesention is not appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noir2point1

Your snarky comments and abuse are not appreciated either.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
What's say we draw a line under this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.