Permanently Limited

IM67
Contributor
Contributor

I have had my PayPal account permanently limited and been accused of selling counterfeit / copies of Ralph Lauren clothing on eBay - this is simply not true as I have the original receipts from the Ralph Lauren store !  

What can I do as I really need PayPal ?

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noir2point1

1. Yep you did.

2. Nope neither do I, I work shifts so post random times of the day, not that that is any of your business.

3. The mods check on me regularly, I have a good relationship with them. And paid? suggest you make that suggestion to them, doubt they would take it seriously though.

4. Not sure how its possible to give yourself kudos / solutions but feel free to click on my kudos / solution and you can see every user that has given it to me and if you wish the posts they said thank you about.

www.paypal-community.com/t5/notificationfeed/page

Or are you accusing me on a public board of committing some sort of feedback offence? If so please clarify so i can take this further.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
I never explicitly said you were I merely hinted that you could have. As for what you quoted me on. I can't find those words anywhere.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noir2point1

Suggest you look again then as i have a screen shot of that post.

Secondly thanks for confirming that you hinted that i was manipulating paypals forum and awarding myself kudos / solutions (if that is even possible). I will now take it further.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
You can't do anything on a hint. I've never accused you and please enlighten me to where I used those exact words.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noir2point1

We'll see.

And as for your comment that you did not say you were more helpful >>

1. I never said I give more helpful advise than you so you can't put it as a quotation.

Really suggest you read this again then >>

Im more helpful than "volunteer advisor" who goes around posting incorrect answers on already answered questions.

www.paypal-community.com/t5/Getting-started/HELLO-I-AM-HAVING-A-PROBLEM-TRANSFERING-MONEY-FROM-PAY-P...

However I could not care if you gave better advice or not, we are supposed to all give what advice we can to help other users. I often learn from other 'advisors' and they from me. We don't make it a vendetta and certainly don't take a pop at each other like you are doing.

I have probably saved more folks from being scammed that you ever will and am proud of that, so carry on with your silly vendetta but if you do it won't be for long. And if you increase your ''4'' kudos then well done.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
I called you out for putting words in my mouth with you did by putting quotation marks around something you paraphrased. Second of all I dont care about kudos or how many people you've saved from being scammed. I don't use it as bragging rights to fuel a weak ego. I'm satisfied with what I do in my say to day life. As for learning from other advisors if there is something I learn from you I'll be sure to let you know but as far as I have seen yeah some of your answers are good but you went back and tried to correct me because we were arguing which is pretty childish. This argument has gone on over an hour because I made a snarky comment. All I'm saying is don't think you're infallible and don't get upset when other people show up with knowledge. It's not forbidden to know things.

Finally. Don't quote someone with words they didn't use. It could be seen as slander.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noir2point1

@noir2point1 wrote:
I called you out for putting words in my mouth with you did by putting quotation marks around something you paraphrased.

and which i have just proved that you actually said. As for the rest of that rant more ammo for the fire i fear.
And yes glad you admitted you caused a problem here with your snarky comment........well done.
And I did not correct you because of any comment of yours, I have been replying to threads as I always do and have for years and ''added'' to some info you gave, that is the whole point of a community forum.
Bye

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass You can't quote someone if the didn't specifically say it. You may have inferred that from my comment but you can't claim I explicitly said it when I didn't.

You may have added some, I respect that but the post was a day old and had had no other response. Are you a necromancer?

Please stop mixing metaphors it's quite painful to read. It's "more ammunition" or "more fuel for the fire"
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noir2point1

You can't quote someone if the didn't specifically say it. You may have inferred that from my comment but you can't claim I explicitly said it when I didn't.

LOL, you stated you were more helpful than an advisor and I posted YOUR comment in that thread in your own words, so not sure how you can argue your way out of that one when everyone can read what you said.

Anyway I really have had enough of you and have far more important things to do like helping folks rather than arguing with a 4 kudos poster who decides for no reason to have a pop at me.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

noir2point1
Contributor
Contributor
I never specifically used the words you quoted which is effectively putting words in my mouth. As for my ego I think you need to check yourself just because I don't have the kudos you do doesn't mean my advise is bad.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.