Paypal direct debits and fees

SandrineA
New Community Member
I have extended my PayPal account to business a few months ago. Pretty disappointed with fees... I mean, what do PayPal do, work for me, advertise for me, do the job for me??... Every time I get money, I have to share with PayPal. Now they also drag money from my bank by direct debit, when I least expect it. Bank rejects it, I find myself with a fleeping huge bill for returned direct debits every month. What is PayPal funding anyway? Ok this is b**** I don't toil day and night so you can cost me extra money, PayPal. Not for a few vouchers and drop down payment buttons!!!.... For Gods sakes, sort it out!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You pay paypal to be able to accept instant payments from buyers including from credit cards.

You can of course offer other payment methods but as a buyer i would not send money to a stranger without paypal buyer protection, so if you use paypal it also attracts buyers.

So i guess they do a lot especially for my sales.

Paypal will only use the direct debit when you pay for an item / pay your ebay bill if you have selected payment that way or sending money you have withdrawn to your bank account.

If you want anything else sorted out its best to contact customer services directly.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.